Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Got questions? Ask them here.

Okay, so due to the masses spamming the GM's and Officers, please ask your questions here so every one can see them and maybe then they will not need to ask. We are all busy right now trying to gear up for raids. Having to spend hours at a time to...
Small Ziggy 4y
Ziggy7651Small Ziggy 4y
[Pinned] Leveling
General Discussion

[Pinned] Leveling

If you have alts, make sure you put in them in an inn, so that they gain the rested bonus. They will not gain rested bonus unless you sign into them and camp them first.Get the ring from Dalaran to port back to Dalaran, and the cloak from Orgrimm...
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0175Small Snowy 4y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Legion Characters

Due to having issues with people coming out and saying what they will be playing. This is the reason for this thread.Snowy - Holy Paladin, Fire Mage as neededFrosty - Tank Demon HunterExarch - Tank PaladinZiggy - DPS RogueTentoTen - Resto Shaman,...
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy3382Small Snowy 4y
General Discussion

Why am I not getting my legendary gearz? READ THIS!

Originally Posted by Blizzard EntertainmentLegendary Item Bad Luck ProtectionYes, bad luck protection does exist.When it comes to most targettable loot from a boss (gear/mounts/pets etc.) those drops have a fixed drop chance. If "Boots of Unending...
Small Ziggy 4y
Ziggy1333Small Ziggy 4y
1 2 3 4
General Discussion

To All The Content I've Loved Before

Some Content
Small Alrightheals 4y
Alrightheals666434Member avatar small Necrothermia 4y
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Member avatar small Exarch 4y
Exarch7657Small Delluminator 4y
General Discussion

Legion Information

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiiI4huz4NXKfx7PGvvVTyP6xu8VaDNZ4-FEn69mOhc/pubhtml#
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0188Small Snowy 4y
Page 1