Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crafters

Inscriptionist

Thread about inscriptionists in the guild. Please note that most glyphs have been removed, except for some minor ones that are worthless. Inscriptionists also supply the codexs and books to retalent yourself during raids.
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy4456Small Snowy 4y
Crafters

Leatherworkers

Leatherworkers can make leather gear and that's basically it. This is a thread for them.
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0143Small Snowy 4y
Crafters

Blacksmiths

Blacksmiths can make plate gear and random stuff that I never really messed with, because I don't have one. This is a thread for them.
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0116Small Snowy 4y
Crafters

Tailors

Tailors making tailoring gear, bags, and random stuff that I don't care about. This is a thread for them to attempt to be useful.
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0140Small Snowy 4y
Crafters

Engineers

Engineers are the ones that are making the cool stuff like swap blasters, to kill their fellow guildies. This is a thread for those evil creatures to peddle their wares or share trade secrets.
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0144Small Snowy 4y
Crafters

Jewel Crafters

Jewel crafters do exactly what you think they do, they make gems to put into nifty little sockets on your gear. This is a thread for them.
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0140Small Snowy 4y
Crafters

Alchemists

Alchemy gives pots and flasks for raids/dungeons. This is a thread for alchemists.
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0145Small Snowy 4y
Crafters

Enchanters

Enchanters can buff your 1337 gear with awesome stats. This is a thread for them.
Small Snowy 4y
Snowy0157Small Snowy 4y
Page 1